Saturday, June 27, 2009

Is That a Compliment?

Has anybody ever said anything to you that you just didn't quite know how to take?

Here are a few examples:
Every now and then you have to sing out loud. I call it the S.O.L. moments in life. Well while at work I decided to sing a classic Leann Rimes song- I need you. Keecha decides that she can sing better than I ever could as if she was embarrased for me. She joins in right where I was and belts it out at the top of her lungs drowning me out showing me how to "really" sing. Way to go one-upper.


The other day we were talking about how great the Jamaicans new diets were working.
Keecha: "I lost 5 pounds so far!" Zoie: "I don't weigh myself it gets me depressed." Keecha: "Well don't you get depressed when you look in the mirror?" Zoie leaves the scene.

Hunger always wins. On one of our busy days our boss so kindly made us some spaghetti to eat on our breaks. However it was so busy we didn't go on our breaks 'till way late in the day meaning I hadn't eaten all day- Anyway I was hungry. So I'm in the break room eating up some of the spaghetti. When I hear the creep across the room who apparently had been watching me the whole time, "Do you chew your food?" with a lot of attitude mind you. All I had to say was "huh?"


Another day, busy day, lots of hard work, blood, sweat, tears-- mostly Zoies. Because despite popular belief she can have a bad hair day. She had been wearing a visor but decided to take it off just to let her head breath. when she was looking upon the customers making sure they were enjoying their dinner. She heard the creep from across the room who had apparently been looking upon HER. "Your hair looks horrible. Its the worst I've ever seen it. You need to go home, take a shower and brush it like you usually do." Again Zoie leaves the scene only to be found again wearing a visor.

No comments:

Post a Comment